Kaz Presents Curren$y : Verde Terrace Review [Mixtape Review]


Kaz vs Curren$y: Verde Terrace!!! This is a MUST read!!

Check Out The Review After The Jump!

 I seriously considered not even wasting my time posting this review. Shit. I wasted 40.3mins of my life listening to it. Let’s not even talk about how many times I had to repeat JOB trying to figure out what the damn acronym was. Note to rappers: stop with the acronyms. I listen to your music for the lyrics, not to figure out damn word puzzles. I can’t even enjoy your work because I’m too busy trying to work out this brainteaser. If you listen to this mixtape with your eyes closed, you will imagine yourself sitting in a trap house while money is being counted and weed is being rolled up. Is that a horn being played? I guess we’re in some Spanish-speaking country, which takes the vision to another place. Instead of the trap house, we are in Columbia smoking cigars with Sosa. Now, open your eyes. You are back in your crib and you have no clue what the hell this nigga has said. You know why? Because he hasn’t said shit. The tape could easily pass for a soundtrack for another “hood” film similar to Belly and Paid in Full. Basically, background music. My classic signature to every review is one dope line, and I don’t have one to put up. What happened to the Curren$y I heard on Where Da Cash At? Well, then again Remy came harder than him on that one, and Wayne murdered it. I give up. Maybe he should too. Shit. DJ Drama only showed up with his loud ass like three times during the entire project.
It’s a revolving door pussy go and pussy coming

Delivered Fresh via Kaz (The DP Mosby Show

Related Articles

0 comments:

SIRIUS|XM Radio

About

Delivered Fresh does not store any files. Everything posted is for promotional use only. Files downloaded should only be kept for 24 hours and then deleted. All music and videos are copyrights to the original owners. PLEASE support the artists and buy their work.