Kaz Presents Big K.R.I.T.: Last King 2 Review [Mixtape Review]


First of all, let me say the only reason I even downloaded this mixtape is because I like Country Shit. Well, the remix with Ludacris and Bun B. Since he said “he ain’t trippin on no critics or no bloggers” (The Big Payback), I feel like he has given me permission to proceed. What’s a K.R.I.T.?

Read more after the jump!
First of all, let me say the only reason I even downloaded this mixtape is because I like Country Shit. Well, the remix with Ludacris and Bun B. Since he said “he ain’t trippin on no critics or no bloggers” (The Big Payback), I feel like he has given me permission to proceed. What’s a K.R.I.T.? Apparently, it’s an acronym. “You don’t see them dots?” I tried my hardest to listen closely to figure out what the hell it stands for, but he is so damn country I can’t decipher what he’s saying. Before y’all start firing shots, please know and understand I’m from the south as well. The further south you go the thicker the country twang gets. Anyway, I gave up after replaying the same few seconds repeatedly. The Yoko remix was tolerable until Berner started rapping. Shouts out to VA’s bad boy, Chris Brown, for repping his home state. “Fifty thousand on my wrist I’m feeding Eskimos, damn put VA on this shit.” There were more than a few features from other heavy hitters, i.e. Yelawolf, Cyhi the Prince, 2 Chains, and Bun B. The entire tape has that classic southern sound. Remember, when Mike Jones came out with Still Tippin? We loved that shit. “I got the type of candy paint that’ll make you lick up all of it” K.R.I.T. spits (Cruise Control). While listening to this you envision old schools on rims cruising the hood, smacking the money out of tricks, and selling crack or powder in the hood. Country pimp shit. But after you make it halfway through the mixtape, you become tired of it. At least, I did.

I must mention Fulla Shit. It wouldn’t be me if I didn’t shed light on some cold-blooded pimp shit. “I can’t see past your lipgloss praying you down to suck.” This song is glorifying how niggas ain’t shit. “The truth might stop me from getting some pussy so Ima lie to you.” I couldn’t refrain from laughing. Truth be told, a lot of niggas in this world can relate to this song firsthand. From buying 10K gold rings with fake diamonds from the mall and giving them to a chick to putting his coke in her purse when the cops come and saying it’s hers. Ol’ dirty bastards! I’m still laughing. Keep in mind this is only track 8. After this song, I became so bored my head began to throb.
I even pimp in my sleep 

Delivered Fresh via Kaz (The DP Mosby Show)

Related Articles

0 comments:

SIRIUS|XM Radio

About

Delivered Fresh does not store any files. Everything posted is for promotional use only. Files downloaded should only be kept for 24 hours and then deleted. All music and videos are copyrights to the original owners. PLEASE support the artists and buy their work.