Kaz Presents Young Jeezy: The Real Is Back 2 Review [Mixtape Review]



Kaz of The DP Mosby Show delivers her take on Jeezy's latest project "The Real Is Back 2". 

Check it out after the jump!

Jeezy is known for his strong intros. I know everyone remembers how Thug Motivation 101 began. Crazy, right? The whole concept of The Real is Back is Jeezy announcing his return after a long hiatus. How long have we been waiting forThug Motivation 103? SinceThug Motivation 102, we’ve been shoved jerk boys, barbies, and alleged dopeboys. Jeezy has finally come to save us from the artificial. And he comes firing shots! “Can paint a picture using my words look like they posing” and “got these motherfuckas thinking they street they really sidewalk” Jeezy spits (The Real is Back 2). He doesn’t even sound mad. Just that signature husky laugh and DJ Drama talking shit. Business as usual. This is the Jeezy we feel in love with. A real nigga. “I was a boy in the hood before I even knew Puffy.”
But, I was disappointed with the majority of the mixtape. There were too many features. The features weren’t even any big names. Honestly, I felt like I was listening to another USDA tape. Freddie Gibbs was practically on every damn track. Grizzly should’ve stayed on CM6 (Cocaine Music 6). It is definitely not the best collaboration with Yo Gotti. And why the hell is Birdman on this? I laughed at his latest track titles i.e. Win and Flexin because they are so simple, but they are good singles. But Chickens No Flour? Seriously? “We count the money, weigh the powder.” That track title is simply the worst. What happened to creativity? Shit. He might as well had just named the song “Packs of Coke”. I’m praying these are the songs that didn’t make the album and this is not a preview of what Thug Motivation 103 will be like. Please baby Jesus in your golden diapers don’t let Jeezy disappoint. We have been waiting entirely too long for this album. Speaking of titles, why does everyone want to be Charlie Sheen, John Lennon, and now Donald Trump? Why doesn’t anyone want to be Russell Simmons or Diddy? Aren’t they rich, too?
I will admit Jeezy brought it back around with the last track, Real Nigga Anthem, which makes me believe even more that this mixtape was the scraps of the actual album. He’s firing more shots. “Who you gon replace me with? These niggas?” In the back of everyone’s mind, we kind of know who exactly he’s referring to. But then again, he could be talking about a lot of rappers that are out right now. This was a smooth ending. Almost as if he was trying to make it up to us. “These niggas ain’t even themselves and I’m crazy? That’s right. Y’all crazy. If these niggas thirty a brick then I’m eighty.” Despite the mediocre tracks filled with unnecessary features, I am still looking forward to TM103.
Sidenote: Was it just me or did Jeezy’s voice sound extra raspy? Excuse me while I wring out my panties.
Bitch, I’m buying so many watches I might buy an arm!

Delivered Fresh via Kaz (The DP Mosby Show)

Related Articles

0 comments:

SIRIUS|XM Radio

About

Delivered Fresh does not store any files. Everything posted is for promotional use only. Files downloaded should only be kept for 24 hours and then deleted. All music and videos are copyrights to the original owners. PLEASE support the artists and buy their work.